Synthetic lace front wigs can be short, long, straight or curly in a variety of colors with competitive price. Generally, synthetic wigs are easy to care. However, curly synthetic lace front wigs require extra care and attention to retain their styles.
The following tips are about how to care for curly synthetic lace front wigs.
1. Seal the underside of the lace front wig to prevent hair from shedding out of the wig.
2. Sprinkle baking soda or powder in the wig to remove shine when the wig is brand new. Leave the wig for a few days and it will look less like a synthetic wig and more like natural hair.
3. Do not comb or brush the wigs to avoid curls loose and fizzy issues. Instead, use your hands to define the curls.
4. Normally, synthetic wigs should avoid blow dry or other heating tools. The following Uniwgs curly synthetic wig is made of high quality synthetic and heat-resistant to some degree. But you’d better control the temperature to no more than 110 degrees centigrade.
5. Trim off any sections of the wig that have become irredeemably frizzy to keep it neat.
Uniwigs New Arrival Curly Synthetic Lace front Wig
Youtube Popular Guru Review of this new Arrival.