Practice using curling tongs in different ways to create all types of curl, including ringlets and spiral winds. Tongs are fantastically versatile styling tools once you have the know-how and you can choose ones with different-size barrels to suit.
Let’s look through some new curly ideas of celebrities:
Victoria’s Secret curls are the gold standard for sexy, beachy hairstyles. Look no further than angel Candice Swanepoel for sun-kissed mermaid waves that add volume to fine air and tame thick hair.
Taylor Swift shows how curls combine with bangs. A few spiral curls all around add texture that contrasts with blunt bangs.
Isla Fisher‘s simple hairstyle shows how just a few curls can add romance.
So let’s see how to create a new look of classic but fashion curls?
1. Comb through clean, dry hair so that it is tangle-free.
2. Spritz your hair all over with a heat-protective spray to prevent the tongs from scorching or drying out your hair.
3.Working with a small section of hair at a time, place the tongs at the end and wind back up to the root. Hold for a few seconds, then release. Repeat the action with all of your hair.
4. Alternatively, ofr a softer curl, place the tongs near the root and wrap the hair round the barrel of the tongs until the your reach the end.
5. For a spiral wind, using small barreled tongs, take smaller sections of hair and wind from the ends up to the roots while holding the tongs vertically.
6. This is how a spiral wind finish looks when it has been applied to the whole head.
7. When all your hair is curled as you want it, tip your head upside down and shake to loosen curls.
8. If desired, loosen again by running your fingers through the hair, then spritz with hairspray for hold.
For a strong curl, wind the tongs from end to root, but for a softer look, roll from root to end.
There are so many ways to wear curls and you can never go wrong! Just grab your curling wand or flat iron and go.