1. All wigs have been washed before shipping, so it can be worn directly when you get it.
2. Please style the curl texture gently, by fingers only. Do not use a comb , especially when it is wet .
3. If you need to wash the hair, please make sure the water is warm, not hot .
A. put shampoo in a container of water and stir it into full foam .
B. put the hair into the water, and wash gently. Never rub the hair.
C. after washing , put conditioner in another container of clean warm water. keep the hair in it for 5 minutes, rinse it with water, and remove the water with a clean towel .
D. put the wig on the stand and let it air dry.
4. Curl texture needs special attention. Mal operation will cause messy or loose the waves, so please keep following the tips above to keep the texure lasting longer .
Click to Buy Curl texture wig from uniwigs.com
silver lacefront ☁️ beautiful gift from @uniwigs ☁️ YouTube showcase coming soon! This style is inspired by @ladygaga’s silver haired look!
always heart breakin’ but never heart broken SLAY or NAY? |
@uniwigs grey lace front
Video Show of this wig:
Wigs, with the new concept of “Head Fashion”, gradually becoming the new favorite in the fashion industry. Wigs were widespread among the fashionable girls of the 80s and 90s. The following women love beauty, creativity and uniqueness. They stand for a simpler way of life and freedom of fashion. Wigs have become a necessity in their daily life. Let’s hear their voice now.
Fashionable accessories with elegant hairstyles
As a Public Relation Manager in one the Fortune Global 500 companies, I frequently attend formal occasions. Elegance and proper appearance is very important to me. With various clothes, shoes, and bags in the closet, I prepare an excellent hairstyle to match each occasion. However, my hairstyle is constantly a problem. Ordinary hairstyles affect the overall look, however, I can’t have the time to go to the salon. It’s very frustrating. But wigs, especially ready-to-wear synthetic wigs with fashionable styles have solved my problems.
Leading fashion trend, Shape changing images
I have to change my hairstyle several times thanks to my model career. My hair has been badly damaged after such a long time of blowing, pulling, straightening, curling, perming and dying. When I found out about wigs and hair extensions, I asked my stylist to make the same effect without any damage to my own hair. Fashionable wigs are available everywhere. Not only during work, but also in our daily life too, I enjoy wearing wigs to display my fun side. It’s both unique and attractive.
Costume hairstyles, Live a life of uniqueness
Wearing a bold and colorful wigs, will help you attract more attention. I enjoy these moments the most. However, schools are very strict on their students’ appearance and it is impossible to dye and perm a mainstream hairstyle.
Through the use of wigs, the situation completely changes. Whenever I attend a party or go shopping I just pick up one of these wigs and my appearance is transformed.
A wig is a symbol of fashion, people pay more attention to beauty and fashion particularly with their hairstyles. Wigs bring fun and adventure to your life. Try to use wigs to enrich your life and show the taste of your personality, in this way, you will see far beyond your expectations.
Don’t you hate it when your hair becomes so tangled up that your hair ends up looking like a big mess? We all have our own experiences when it comes to hair tangles and we are so desperate to know the ways to prevent hair tangles if someone has come out great solutions.
The good thing is that there are proven techniques on how to deal with it if in case it happens and then you can effectively stop your hair from tangling into a complicated maze of hair strands.
1. Use a good shampoo to add volume if your hair is relatively thin. Usually thin hair is prone to tangling and by using shampoo which can add volume and movement to thin strands. Also, you can minimize the chances of encountering tangles with your hair.
2. Rinse your hair with cold or cool water. After washing your hair with warm hair, remember to use cold water to rinse your hair. Cold water helps close the cuticles, which will not only add radiance to the hair but also prevent the chances of hair tangles.
3. Avoid rubbing your hair vigorously with a towel. After taking a bath, people usually dry their hair by rubbing with towel. But this can only cause more tangling. The better way to dry your hair is to blot it gently with a towel.
4. Use a detangling spray or conditioning product that will help reduce hair tangles. It can be in a form of leave on conditioner that you can apply on the area where most tangles occur.
5. Do not use a brush on hair that is already tangled. Remove the tangles first by gently pulling the strands with your fingers or a wide tooted comb.
6. Do not allow your hair to fly freely in the wind unless you want to have a hair full of tangles afterwards. So wear a hat or a wig if you would like.
7. Use high quality hair irons. High quality hair irons will give your hair a straightened look that is free from frizz and fly-aways because these are equipped with a negative ion technology that produces radiant and beautiful hair without the fuss. Hair that is smooth and sleek is less prone to tangle.
8. Untangle your knotted hair immediately. Do not wait until tomorrow or next week until you do something about the tangles in your head.
Hair tangling is indeed an annoying phenomenon, but when you find out the way to avoid them, you will never fear them again. And the beautiful hair will get to you soon.
So are you still feeling distraught? Try out these ways from now!
Synthetic fibers are fine plastics, usually in the form of polyester, acrylic, or polyvinyl chloride (PVC). These fibers are processed to look and move like real hair, but not all synthetic fibers are the same as far as quality.
The best way to tell if you are looking at wigs of higher synthetic quality is shine. Cheaper synthetic wigs will be overly shiny in appearance, while fine synthetics will not be shiny and will look and move more naturally. A quality synthetic will also feel softer and silkier than a cheaper one.
Nowadays, high quality synthetic wigs are mostly made from Kanekalon® fiber, which is natural feeling, lighter, softer hair with more natural body complement today’s modern fashionable lifestyle. Its natural luster, silky straight texture, soft and smooth touch makes Kanekalon® recognized as the best quality heat-friendly synthetic hair in the past 50 years, thus it is widely used for wig and hair extensions all around the globe.
Benefits of Synthetic Wigs
No styling required. Since synthetics are fine strands of fabric, the style is literally ‘baked’ into the wig. Wetting the wig will not alter the style and it will dry into the same shape it was in when purchased.
Cheaper. In general, high-quality synthetics are cheaper than high-quality human hair wigs.
Consistency. A synthetic wig will not react to environmental factors such as humidity or dryness, but will react to heat from cooking, styling tools, etc.
Drawbacks of Synthetic Wigs
No heat styling. While a synthetic wig can be pulled into an updo just like human hair, these fibers cannot be heat styled without causing damage to the fiber. Likewise, heat from cooking such as stoves and ovens should be avoided when wearing a synthetic wig.
Durability. Synthetics will not last as long as human hair wigs. How long a synthetic wig lasts depends on how it is cared for and how often it is worn, as well as the quality of the fiber. A cheaper synthetic wig will frizz and dry out quicker than a more expensive one. Long synthetic wigs, in particular, will also tangle quite easily as compared to a human hair one.
Shine. Seen in lower quality synthetics, fiber shine can be excessive and unnatural looking. Baby powder, corn starch, and dry shampoo are commonly used to reduce the fiber shine of cheaper synthetics; higher-quality synthetics should not need such products. Keep in mind that even high quality synthetics will reflect shine in flash photography – this does not necessarily mean the hair is unnaturally shiny in actual appearance.