In order to provide a better and more friendly shopping experience, UniWigs has just renewed our store credit policy below:
1. What is loyalty point?
Loyalty point equals store credit. It can be applied as cash at Uniwigs.com and be combined with any discount that is active on the website. There will be no limit on how many points can be applied on each order.
100 Points=1 USD.
2. How to obtain loyalty points ?
A. Every dollar spent at UniWigs.com will generate One point. For example, If your order payment is $99.89, you will obtain 99 loyalty points for this order.
B. You can also get loyalty points by posting your product review. A valid, positive product review in forms of photo plus at least 10 words comment will add 1000 loyalty points; 500 points for those with comments only.
C. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, in 10 days, as long as the product is still in its original conditions, we offer Store Credit Refund in full amount.(Customers are responsible for shipping cost.)
3. How to apply loyalty points ?
Loyalty points can be easily applied as the model picture below:
* Expiration date of all store credit is PST 11:59pm December 31st of each year.
When girls come with flowers, when wigs come with flowers… Can you image how beautiful they are? Flowers is amazing with any styles. We received so many customer show everyday, especial for the trendy collection. Today, here we want to share one special customer show, her Instagram named @braidsandbouquets and she is a braids hairstyle lover:
New wig!! I’m in love with silver hair colours ?? I got this pale warm grey wig from UniWigs?? so happy with this purchase. The hair is so soft and the colour will be stunning with fall florals like the ones I used for this boho braided look. — said braidsandbouquets
Cloud wig by uniwigs.com is a long, layered and natural looking style with softly feathered ends. If you’re looking for a wig with a lot of length, Cloud is the one for you! The lace front creates a natural looking hairline and allows for styling hair off the face. And the open wefting in the cap creates better air ventilation, which provides more coolness on the scalp. It’s breathable for a more comfortable fit.
Recently, some customers are confused about the size of the 6*6 base topper, today I just want to show you guys how to measure the topper size right in the video.
The Curved Topper Base is Designed to fit the Crown Shape, so please take the proper method to measure the Base Size correctly. Actually not only the 6*6 size human hair toppers, all of the topper size should measured on the head. UniWigs has created a 6×6 Topper with our New Platinum-Fit Lace Closure that perfectly conforms to the shape of your crown.
Offered in 3 density options, you’ll always have the perfect level of coverage. The lace closure is easy to install and allows for free parting. Top quality Remy hair with cuticle aligned to prevent tangling and shedding problems. Just click the picture to see more details about this 6*6 lace base topper.
Understanding the proper application of a lace frontal is essential to aesthetics and safety. Otherwise, the process may lead to hair loss and skin and/or wig damage. Unlike traditional wigs a lace frontal, commonly referred to as a “lace front wig,” features a mesh of Swiss or French lace constructed along its front perimeter. The hair along the perimeter of the wig is hand-tied onto the lace, allowing it to emulate a natural hairline. In addition, specially made adhesives are applied directly beneath the hairline of the wig in order to secure the lace frontal closure along the scalp.
1. Secure your hair so it lies flat underneath the wig. This can be achieved by two methods:
Cornrow braid your hair. Take the tooth end of your rat tail comb and part your hair into vertical sections one by one. Part in a straight line beginning from the middle of your hairline on back to the nape of your neck (how small you want your braids is determined by the width or amount of hair in between each part). Take three sections of hair left in between these parts and braid the hair into a cornrow. Repeat the process until all your hair is securely braided. Place the wig cap over your hair.
Tightly gather your loose hair. Comb or brush the hair back flat and away from your face. Pin the hair as you see fit. Place the wig cap over your hair. Tuck any loose strands of hair underneath the wig cap.
2. Wet a gauze pad generously with rubbing alcohol. Rub it along your hairline wherever adhesive will be applied so as to cleanse away dirt, oil and debris that may be on your skin. Allow the skin to air dry completely.
3. Apply scalp protectant as directed along your hairline wherever hair adhesive will be applied on the skin. Allow it to air dry completely.
4. Trace lightly where you would like the lace front wig to rest, using a makeup pencil, as you do not want the edge of the human hair lace front wig to lie directly over the hair at the hairline. To reasonably recreate the appearance of a natural hairline, trace no further than 1/2 inch away from your actual hairline.
5. Trim off any excess lace left around the hairline of the lace front wig carefully, using scissors. Cut all the lace off directly up to the hairline of the lace frontal.
6. Apply a thin coat of adhesive bond along the edge of the wig cap (this prevents wig cap from slipping backward while underneath the wig), in between the actual and traced hairlines, and along the nape of the neck. Do not apply the lace front on wet glue or it won’t secure properly. Allow “soft bond” adhesives to set or get “tacky” to the touch. However, “hard bond” adhesives do not require drying time as they dry immediately upon application.
To use adhesive tape cut the tape to the desired length. Firmly press the tape directly beneath the hairline of the lace front wig along your forehead and the nape of your neck. Allow small gaps in between the strips of tape so moisture can escape. Allow the tape to set for 5 to 10 minutes. Peel off the back of the tape to expose the adhesive.
7. Position the lace front wigs human hair on your head starting from the back and it lifting forward over your head. Keep the wig slightly elevated over the scalp so the wig won’t slide down onto the adhesive once you’ve reached your forehead. Line up the perimeter edge of the wig over the desired hairline or tape. Glue users press down along the entire perimeter of the lace frontal so as to secure it in place. Tape users press and hold the entire perimeter of the lace frontal for up to one minute.
8. Tie the scarf securely around your hairline to allow the wig to thoroughly bond to the adhesive on your skin. If the lace front is made of human or heat resistant hair you may sit under a dryer as long as needed to assist the bonding process — this is optional. Do not wash or vigorously manipulate the lace front wig for 24 hours.
Here is some good styling treatment for you to care your lovely wigs, pls read carefully and do as it writes, then your wig will be nice for ever~!
1.The right attitude is key to pulling off any hairstyle. If you are constantly worrying or fidgeting with your wig ,it won’t look good. Own it! Walk tall, be confident and you will be able to pull off any look you want..
2.Take your wig to your hairstylist to have bangs cut or trimmed, shaped or thinned out to remove excess bulk. A custom cut can make a world of difference. Think of your wig like a designer suit. Sure, you can wear it off the rack (or out of the box) and it can look good, but with a little tailoring it can look GREAT!
3.If you want to extend the life of your wig and keep it looking beautiful the proper care products are essential. Synthetic wigs require care products specifically formulated for synthetic hair. For human hair wigs, choose sulfate-free care products or products specifically formulated for color treated hair to keep the color looking vibrant, longer.
4.You should always have two wigs ready to wear at all times.This way you always have something to wear when you are washing your wig and a back up if anything should happen to one. Rotating between wigs also helps to extend the life.
5.If you love to cook here is a tip every wig wearer should know; NEVER open the oven while wearing a synthetic wig! The sudden burst of heat will ruin your wig; even the hot steam from a boiling pot of water can cause irreparable damage.
Avoid these kitchen disasters. Swap your wig for a stylish scarf or comfy cap; better yet, kick back and let someone else do the dirty work.
6.Synthetic wigs with too much shine look fake and unnatural. To minimize shine, sprinkle a little hair powder on your wig, and then brush through for a more natural look.
7.Add a headband, scarf or any hair accessory to create a personal touch. Just because you are wearing a wig doesn’t mean you have to wear it the same way all the time. Be creative.